Los Angeles, California

Customer service of BendPak is disguisting.A less than 1 year old BendPak scissor lift collapsed twice at our facility with noticeable structural defect.

I requested a replacement lift under warranty and advised they retrieve current lift so their QC team can inspect and prevent similar failures from happening in the future as this could have resulted in severe personal and property damage. BendPak has left my shop without a lift for months, doing absolutely nothing to remedy situation. They advised me to continue using a lift that collapsed on two occasions with visible structural damage. I was disgusted at this response.

I've had to follow up multiple times with multiple representatives only to hear more stalling.

After my last follow up email to a customer service manager, I found out he blocked me.I've never experienced the level of irresponsibility and unreliability in a company's Customer Service and Quality Control divisions as I did with BendPak.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bendpak Car Lift
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bendpak?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion