Bemac Collision Group - Avoid Turpin Collision on Laperriere Ave
I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a high repair standard.
After dealing with Brett he told me that all the repairs they will do will be 100% to my satisfaction and I informed him I only wanted OEM parts in which he said "No problem". I signed and dropped my car off.
2 weeks later I got my car back and I wasnt permitted to look at it until I paid my deductible which was a huge red flag. The rude lady at the front was pressuring me to do so because they were closing in 20 minutes.
I paid out of protest because I wanted to see my car and when I did the car looked pretty bad.
- The headliner was re-attached all crooked and was full if oil and dirt.
- They never changed my door weather stripping
- Had a broken sun visor
- Air bag clips were glued back instead of replacing them (all the clips were broken)
- The headliner access panel was cut to high heaven (they had the nerve they never touched it but the schematic clearly indicates that it is needed to remove the headliner
- Replaced my hood with a Non-Certified Aftermarket (its illegal to provide non certified parts on a insurance job) hood when we agreed that only OEM parts would be used. Plus the paint job on it looked like a rookie did it. Was rough, full of swirl marks and didnt fit correctly.
After bringing up all this with the manager (Danny) he told me I shouldnt be ungrateful and that my car got the repair it deserved for its age (not even off warranty). Then he was beign extremely rude with me when I contacted my insurance company to get it fixed again. Had to bring it in 6 times to have it fixed decently.
That place is full amateurs and liars
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."