Bemac Collision Group - Avoid Turpin Collision on Laperriere Ave
I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a high repair standard.
After dealing with Brett he told me that all the repairs they will do will be 100% to my satisfaction and I informed him I only wanted OEM parts in which he said "No problem". I signed and dropped my car off.
2 weeks later I got my car back and I wasnt permitted to look at it until I paid my deductible which was a huge red flag. The rude lady at the front was pressuring me to do so because they were closing in 20 minutes.
I paid out of protest because I wanted to see my car and when I did the car looked pretty bad.
- The headliner was re-attached all crooked and was full if oil and dirt.
- They never changed my door weather stripping
- Had a broken sun visor
- Air bag clips were glued back instead of replacing them (all the clips were broken)
- The headliner access panel was cut to high heaven (they had the nerve they never touched it but the schematic clearly indicates that it is needed to remove the headliner
- Replaced my hood with a Non-Certified Aftermarket (its illegal to provide non certified parts on a insurance job) hood when we agreed that only OEM parts would be used. Plus the paint job on it looked like a rookie did it. Was rough, full of swirl marks and didnt fit correctly.
After bringing up all this with the manager (Danny) he told me I shouldnt be ungrateful and that my car got the repair it deserved for its age (not even off warranty). Then he was beign extremely rude with me when I contacted my insurance company to get it fixed again. Had to bring it in 6 times to have it fixed decently.
That place is full amateurs and liars
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."