Bemac Collision Group - Avoid Turpin Collision on Laperriere Ave
I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a high repair standard.
After dealing with Brett he told me that all the repairs they will do will be 100% to my satisfaction and I informed him I only wanted OEM parts in which he said "No problem". I signed and dropped my car off.
2 weeks later I got my car back and I wasnt permitted to look at it until I paid my deductible which was a huge red flag. The rude lady at the front was pressuring me to do so because they were closing in 20 minutes.
I paid out of protest because I wanted to see my car and when I did the car looked pretty bad.
- The headliner was re-attached all crooked and was full if oil and dirt.
- They never changed my door weather stripping
- Had a broken sun visor
- Air bag clips were glued back instead of replacing them (all the clips were broken)
- The headliner access panel was cut to high heaven (they had the nerve they never touched it but the schematic clearly indicates that it is needed to remove the headliner
- Replaced my hood with a Non-Certified Aftermarket (its illegal to provide non certified parts on a insurance job) hood when we agreed that only OEM parts would be used. Plus the paint job on it looked like a rookie did it. Was rough, full of swirl marks and didnt fit correctly.
After bringing up all this with the manager (Danny) he told me I shouldnt be ungrateful and that my car got the repair it deserved for its age (not even off warranty). Then he was beign extremely rude with me when I contacted my insurance company to get it fixed again. Had to bring it in 6 times to have it fixed decently.
That place is full amateurs and liars
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."