Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 25, 2022

I entered a vehicle Sales Agreement with Belmonte Auto Imports on Tuesday 10/18/22. The Dealer received Proof of financing on Wednesday 10/19/22.

At that time, I requested to put a down payment to further secure the deal while the check was being mailed from my Credit Union to the Dealer. I was reassured in writing (text massaging) "not necessarily, I already put a sold sign on it". Thursday 10/20/22 Dealer received FedEx confirmation the financing check was being overnighted directly from my Credit Union to the Dealership. Friday 10/21/22 9:30am the Dealer has confirmed receiving my payment for the vehicle.

Friday 10/21/22 midday, while enroute (3 hour drive) to pick up vehicle the Dealer called and stated the vehicle was sold to someone else on Thursday 10/20/22. When we told him we were enroute he put us on hold. He forgot to mute the phone. So, we heard him tell one of his employees to hide the vehicle.

He offered me $1000 for my trouble.

I stated I would like the vehicle I payed for or one of the same. No correspondence from the Dealer since the incident.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Belmonte Auto Imports Cons: Will not stand by written or verbal contracts.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Belmonte Auto Imports Reviews