Regina, Saskatchewan

I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress.I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout.

And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I uploaded 2 pics to compare the dress I got and the dress on their picture. They're close but not the same. The beading is kinda cheap and the back is very poorly done.

The lace-up for the corset is cheap. I already ripped it tying it. Two plastic poorly sewn on buttons fell off already. There was spots of blood on my dress.

Yup, blood. I would definitely have to do alterations as it does not hug my body the way it's shown in the picture even though I spent the extra $10 on ordering custom sizing. So was it worth the savings? Not really.

You get what you pay for. A cheap dress. I don't feel pretty in it at all.

My suggestion ladies is that save the extra money you need to buy locally.This was a complete waste of money.

Review about: Wedding Dress.

I liked: Delivery time.

I didn't like: Quality of dress.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $400
Preferred solution I want to let the future brides know!

Had an Experience with Bellas Dress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.