Bellalabs - Bella Products

44 of 412 Bellalabs reviews

I ordered on line what I thought were trial size products of Bella Gold Serum $5.95 and Bella Gold Cream at $4.95. I received both products in a small box about two to three weeks ago.

I never tried the cream but used a little of the serum.

When I was paying my discover bill I noticed that I had been charged. $89.95 for the serum and $87.35 for the cream.

The serum was billed under Junisse Skin 866-4495-5640 Utah

The cream was billed under My Beauty Creams 866-805-2648 CA

I did not agree to any special terms and thought I was just paying for the two products.

When I called the Utah number I was told that I would have had to cancel the order by a certain time. I was not aware of this and don't recall seeing this when I ordered. I would not have ordered these products had I known there was a stipulation. I was also told that the $4.95 and $5.95 amounts were shipping and handling charges.

Both products came in the same small box and were shipped from Salt Lake City Utah.

The package did not contain a billing statement, only a card to describe how to use the products.

I was told that they would cancel any future orders. After more protest from me they agreed to deduct $30.57 for the serum and$31.48 for the cream. The total amount of these two products was $177.30. Even though they are deducting those two amounts it still leaves me paying

$115.28. Discover Card is doing what they can to help with this problem.

I feel totally ripped off and will be reporting this company to the BBB.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Anything about this company
    • Being scammed
    • Deceptive advertising

Reason of review:
Charging my credit credit for additional orders that I was not aware I agreed to
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #879064

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bellalabs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 412 Bellalabs reviews

Dec 06, 2016 #1251162 Medford, Oregon, United States

Same experience here. Do not order these products. Underhanded, sneaky, and a rip off. Might as well have Snake Oil written on bottles! I wonder if Christie Brinkley realizes she is hurting her credibility? Or maybe she is washed up and wants to rip people off. Whatever--DO NOT SIGN UP!!! IT IS A SUBSCRIPTION, NOT A TRIAL OFFER.

Aug 03, 2016 #1194366 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I am having the same issue with this company this time its for the product junisse, they charged my card without my ok, they were suppose to refund me $200, they said it takes them 60 days to do a refund its been almost four months still no money, i've tried calling customer service and they cant find me in their system? Like wtf!

Aug 03, 2016 #1194248

This just happened to me! I knew better but went ahead to get their "Free sample" with $2.95 shipping. I read the entire website and there is absolutely NOTHING about future orders or charges. I had to cancel my credit card and trying to get the $89.95 charge back. This company is preying on the public and should be held accountable for scamming! Awful... :(

Aug 01, 2016 #1193291 Metairie, Louisiana, United States

The same thing happened to me! I am currently calling the company and will be disputing the charges.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about
×