Albany, New York
Featured on Google+

purchased a corner cabinet (est.$450) end of october, received in november, came totally damaged, couldn't believe they sent out like that, gashes, dents scratched, it was awful, had to pack up and when called for return they informed me i had to put on my porch, during the holiday and that ups will take up to 10 days to come pick up.i said my ups guy is here all the time can they come asap and this big cabinet off my porch, she informed me they have nothing to do w/ that???

don't understand that. shame on me, took the girls word for it and was sent another one, omg this one was worse the door broke right of the hinges the minute we unpacked cabinet, same return results, terrible customer service. I shouldn't be inconvenienced when its their damaged product.

the girl was pretty much like nothing we can do for you.never again!

Review about: Corner Cabinet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bellacor?

Comments

Bellacor Customer Service
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #913417

Hello,

We apologize for the nature of your products as the way you have received them.We work very hard with our vendors to ensure the safety of the items so they arrive in perfect condition.

We are sorry if that was not the case for you. We would never expect you to keep something that was damaged. We want to make sure your situation was resolved and the items were picked up in a timely manner. Could you please contact our customer service directly to check on the status of your claims for the items.

Generally the carrier will pick the products up within 10 days of submitting the claim, but we credit you right away even before they are picked up. Please contact 877-723-5522 and one of our dedicated customer service representatives will help you complete the return process.

We again are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.Thank you.