100% full Not resolved

Ordered a headboard and footboard from Bellacor.To start, the order was backordered 5-6 weeks as soon as the order was placed.

Seems like everyone has had that problem. We received the headboard and footboard (but no side rails, which they neglected to mention). Made it work, nonetheless. A while later, we found bed bugs in our bed.

We had not done any traveling, or stayed any where besides our own house. We do not live in a dirty house and clean often. After finding a couple bugs in the bed, we looked at the headboard and realized that every single dimple on the cloth upholstery was full of bed bugs in various life states, including their eggs. Then we pulled the fabric on the headboard away from the metal frame and found thousands of eggs and small bed bugs underneath the metal.

Called an exterminator immediately and he took one look at the headboard and said that is where they came from. Relayed this information to Bellacor customer service and they did nothing. They even Googled bed bugs to try to tell me they only live 6-10 days, which is insanely false as we had just been told by the licensed professional that they can live without feeding for OVER A YEAR. Bellacor refused to acknowledge any type of fault or help in anyway.

So we're out over $500 on the headboard and footboard, $625 on an exterminator, plus hundreds of dollars in rugs that were beyond saving. I have never had such a horrifying experience. Not to mention my fiance was 4 months pregnant during this ordeal and the last thing she needed was more stress. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, like I was the dirty kid in class.

Now we are out nearly $2,000 by the time we get a replacement for the infested product that Bellacor sent. Awful company. Awful customer service. Zero humanity.

Zero responsibility.Stay away from this company at all costs.

Review about: Hillsdale Jefferson Headboard And Footboard.

I didn't like: Bed bugs, Customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss BED BUGS / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund as well as recompense for exterminator fees

Had an Experience with Bellacor?

Comments

Woodstock, Georgia, United States #1193580

Thank you for this review.I will not be ordering from this company after seeing this.

How awful for you. I hope you will demand to speak directly with the president of the company.

The old adage about the squeaky wheel getting the grease, often proves to be true.Good luck.