Deceitful ad stated specifically there would be a risk-free, no additional charge trial and offered a few add-on sales at a "special" $25.I was careful about checking the fine print to make sure I wasn't going to get further charges or monthly shipments.

I was charged $98.41 and $97.41 within the next week under 2 different company names.Under further examination of the site, I noticed their before and after photos are edited pictures taken at the same time.

Review about: Bella Vita Instant Lift.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bella Vita?

Comments

EVS
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1196953

Count me in for a clss action suit as I was "rewarded" with the product for taking a survey with my cable company.They got my credit card info to pay for the shipping fees.

Now they have billed me around $400 for products I have never used.EVS

Rodan and Fields - Do not buy from Consultant Michelle Bozeman - Yukon Oklahoma Rodan and Fields "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Keranique - Review about Shampoo from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more