Verified Reviewer

Hi Bella Italia,

I have paid extra for a dinner out on Saturday 9th of December 2023 and I have requested menu to be set for a cost effective dinner.At the end the cost of the bill came £120 which I was shocked and couldn't not think or react in that instant.

We were a table of four and we ordered X4 Margherita pizza,X2 normal potatoes fries,x2 sweet potatoes fries,drinks X2 cranberry juice,x2 Fanta,X2 lemonade,X1 tiramisu coffee,X1 double expresso and kids had desert X1 cookie dough and X1 gelato and I have asked X1 tiramisu to be taken off from bill as I have not been served or have been forgotten!!!

As per my calculations if we're to put set menu as per Bella Italia website and menu the invoice should be around £85 and still don't understand were are the rest of the money justifiable on a meal out!!

I would like an explanation and refund of the extra £60 paid!!

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Read very carefully the whole bill before paying!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bella Italia Pros: Good food.

Bella Italia Cons: Overcharged and pay tips too for this.

Location: Gillingham, England ME7, United Kingdom

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I get ..... Pizza €46 Fries. €18.50 Cold drinks €20.40 Two dessert €14.50 Coffee €3 Espresso €3 Total €100.50 plus 20% vat =€120 It does look like the check total was correct.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2444669

I have requested set menu for £20,95 per person including main,dessert so it works out cheaper. Thanks.

Bella Italia Reviews