16355 Vetta Dr, Montverde, FL 34756, USA

Randall F.Greene is being sued for alleged racketeering (dishonest and fraudulent business dealings), embezzling and conspiracy in Florida court case in case 6:17-cv-00364.

Bella Collina, managed by Randall Green, has many property owners feeling they were SCAMMED and DEFRAUDED. Randall Greene, aren’t commenting to the newspaper about the allegations and accusations.

The Orlando Sentinel also found that, despite Randall Greene's claims for new construction in 2014 "but there’s been little new construction visible on satellite photos." “The Defendants illegally usurped control of the POA.The POA, without member authorization, then filed 400 fraudulent lawsuits for the collection of invalid special assessments, which coerced lot owners to surrender their lots,” the lawsuit says.

Review about: Bella Collina Mamagement.

I didn't like: Randall f greene racketeering, Randall greene racketeering, Randall greene scam, Randall greene embezelment, Randall greene fraud.

Review #1020542 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bella Collina?

Submit review

Comments

Fabio
Orlando, Florida, United States #1319723

The comment above was written by Don Juravin and he is mad that FTC just filed for a personal judgement against him for $25 million and the IRS have a tax lien on him for $800 k......from what I saw in the records where he lives now, he is being sued by the owners of Bella Collina and that is why he is launching these attacks

Taylor
#1319273

This post is total BS...read that, total BS.

I have met this goofball Don Juravin and heard him yapping about suing the owners of Bella Collina. From what I saw and heard, this knucklehead is a total *** to everyone. I know those guys at Bella Collina and their partner Randall Greene...

let's just say this, I would not want to be on their bad side..they can put a bruisin on you as we say in the south

Ingrid Goldberg Tampa resident
#1319234

This is another bogus post by Don Adi Juravin.Do not believe this non sense.

He is being sued by so many people and the US Government.This is a total mad man

Real estate agent from Winter
Orlando, Florida, United States #1303045

This post is total bull ***. I do deals out in bella Collina and my clients are happy and love the place. The idiots that filed this suit are just unhappy the free play time ended

Real estate agent from Winter
Orlando, Florida, United States #1303043

This is BS...I do deals there and there are no issues like what has been presented.I do know there are a couple of disgruntled lot owners who don't pay their bills and are more than a little angry that the free play time is up.

I think it's *** what they are doing as the POA has one every case it had.Just goes to show you how *** lawyers and *** clients make a really bad combination

Orlando, Florida, United States #1302981

This review is garbage and quite untrue.The people that filed that lawsuit are angry that Randall Greene ended their free ride because they never paid their bills to the POA while everyone else was.

We are very happy living in Bella Collina and very happy he and the developer have turned things around here.There's now almost 35 very expensive homes under construction plus a new hotel!

Romeo, Michigan, United States #1302828

These are *** reviews by the same person in Bella--no truth whatsoever that there are any dishonest schemes by Mr.Greene or the Developer.

This lawsuit is a product of a few upset property owners in Bella that don't want to pay the dues they agreed to pay when the purchased.

It also proves that any crackpot lawyer can sue for anything if they find the same disposed clients to represent.

Joe
Orlando, Florida, United States #1302701

Familiar with the Randall Greene, he is what he is accused of. I can see him as a racketeer, extortionist and I hope many will testify in this trial.

I am not surprised Randall Greene is accused of some sort of SCAM or FRAUD related activity. Who needs his telephone number?

Real Estate agent
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1302442

Randall Greene is a bully and hopefully the judge will see that. More of Bella Collina SCAMMED property owners should come forward and sue guys like this.

Randall Greene bring BAD REPUTATION to Florida real estate.