16355 Vetta Dr, Montverde, FL 34756, USA

Randall F.Greene is being sued for alleged racketeering (dishonest and fraudulent business dealings), embezzling and conspiracy in Florida court case in case 6:17-cv-00364.

Bella Collina, managed by Randall Green, has many property owners feeling they were SCAMMED and DEFRAUDED. Randall Greene, aren’t commenting to the newspaper about the allegations and accusations.

The Orlando Sentinel also found that, despite Randall Greene's claims for new construction in 2014 "but there’s been little new construction visible on satellite photos." “The Defendants illegally usurped control of the POA.The POA, without member authorization, then filed 400 fraudulent lawsuits for the collection of invalid special assessments, which coerced lot owners to surrender their lots,” the lawsuit says.

Review about: Bella Collina Mamagement.

I didn't like: Randall f greene racketeering, Randall greene racketeering, Randall greene scam, Randall greene embezelment, Randall greene fraud.

Review #1020542 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bella Collina?

Submit review

Comments

Tampa lawyer
Another idiotic review by Don Karl Juravin. Google his name everyone and you can see for yourself what this guy is all about.
Nathan
to Tampa lawyer #1304842
Dear Attorney,
Here are the facts:
I did the research on both Bella Collina and this guy.
Bella Collina started as (what many buyers believe and sued) a SCAM. Way too many buyers feel SCAMMED and DEFRAUDED. I read here and here: https://bellacollinareviews.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/bella-collina-management-accused-of-racketeering-and-illegally-suing-homeowners/
It is possible that Randall F. Greene is running a shady operation in Bella Collina and potentially RACKETEERING, IDK buy this is not where I will buy a home or even invent in a $5,000 lot.
As far as the messenger that you are blaming, I searched him as you suggested. He is an inventor with 130,000 likes on Facebook, 17,000 active members who admire him like he is a God (https://goo.gl/cEDDDG) and a Twitter with 67,000 followers (barely active). I saw he was sues by the FTC like Western Union, Uber, Whole Foods, Vizio, T-Mobile, Nordstrom, Volkswagen and hundreds of other big guys. I actually did not know that this guy, or his invention existed till I read it here, so THANKS. This guys is impressive! I am actually looking to use his regimen and I will tell you if he is the real thing. The FTC is smearing every company they sue. Big deal. Read https://goo.gl/cEDDDG it seems like people feel he saved their lives. There are 500 of them from the last 5 months as I read. Nothing like a SCAMMER as I read here.
Terry
to Nathan #1305107
Good reply DON JURAVIN! As usual you write glowing things about yourself that just aren't true. Like the prosecuter said " DON JURAVIN HAS AN ADVERSARIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TRUTH"
Resident
This is a another goofy post from Don Juravin, a.k.a. Adi Juravin a.k.a. Don Karl Juravin. Google this clown and see what he is all about. He is known for posting false and malicious reviews along with supporting comments to make it seem legit... nothing legit about this clown.
He was indicted in Israel in the early 2000's and then comes to the US and founds Roca Labs. Folks, google that name and see how the US Federal Government is suing Roca and him personally. In addition, they have an asset freeze on him. He is now posting nonsense like this and the other reviews because he is in a conflict with the POA and Developer of Bella Collina.
He has more than likely picked a fight he cannot finish, nor afford. Good luck loser
Nathan
to Resident #1304843
I did the research on both Bella Collina and this guy.
I am actually looking to use his regimen and I will tell you if he is the real thing. The FTC is smearing every company they sue. Big deal. Read https://goo.gl/cEDDDG it seems like people feel he saved their lives. There are 500 of them from the last 5 months as I read. Nothing like a SCAMMER as I read about here. The lawsuit against Randall Greene looks BAD.
Real estate agent from Winter
Orlando, Florida, United States #1303045
This post is total bull ***. I do deals out in bella Collina and my clients are happy and love the place. The idiots that filed this suit are just unhappy the free play time ended
Real estate agent from Winter
Orlando, Florida, United States #1303043
This is BS...I do deals there and there are no issues like what has been presented. I do know there are a couple of disgruntled lot owners who don't pay their bills and are more than a little angry that the free play time is up. I think it's *** what they are doing as the POA has one every case it had. Just goes to show you how *** lawyers and *** clients make a really bad combination
Orlando, Florida, United States #1302981
This review is garbage and quite untrue. The people that filed that lawsuit are angry that Randall Greene ended their free ride because they never paid their bills to the POA while everyone else was. We are very happy living in Bella Collina and very happy he and the developer have turned things around here. There's now almost 35 very expensive homes under construction plus a new hotel!
Romeo, Michigan, United States #1302828
These are *** reviews by the same person in Bella--no truth whatsoever that there are any dishonest schemes by Mr. Greene or the Developer. This lawsuit is a product of a few upset property owners in Bella that don't want to pay the dues they agreed to pay when the purchased.
It also proves that any crackpot lawyer can sue for anything if they find the same disposed clients to represent.
Joe
Orlando, Florida, United States #1302701
Familiar with the Randall Greene, he is what he is accused of. I can see him as a racketeer, extortionist and I hope many will testify in this trial.
I am not surprised Randall Greene is accused of some sort of SCAM or FRAUD related activity. Who needs his telephone number?