Bell Howell - Stop the strobs on your commercials they are dangerous

1 of 2 Bell Howell reviews

i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them: "Hello, You have an awesome product, however, are you aware that the strobe feature being used in your commercials is triggering seizures in epileptics and others with seizure disorders?I have a very good friend who has been watching TV and all of a sudden the strobe comes on and she immediately goes into a seizure which could kill her.

This is dangerous for a lot of unsuspecting people out there.

I respectfully ask and beg you to please revise your commercial and take out the strobe use so that people will not be harmed by this feature on TV, They do not have time to change the channel or turn off the TV...as soon as it comes on it harms them.I thank you for your consideration and hope that you are understanding enough to take immediate action on this harmful part of your otherwise quality commercial for a quality product." we need to get this dangerous commercial to be revised and the strobe part taken off the air.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bell And Howell Tac Light
Review category
Shopping
review #925481 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bell Howell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 2 Bell Howell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2016 #1252277 Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States

I am trying to determine how to get this issue to stop; as someone who has epilepsy I cannot just STOP the commercial each and every time it comes on. I would like to know how this company can either 1) stop playing the TV commercial or 2) change how the commercial is done and remove the flashing lights.
I am tired of seeing these lights as they have been a serious cause to epilepsy in my life and I do not wish to go through the problem with seizures again. I would like to know how this issue can be resolved. I am going to continue a research on who can resolve this issue.

0 0 Reply

Oct 09, 2016 #1224434 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

TY! This commercial needs to go! I get a headache every time it comes on and am afraid it will trigger a seizure. It's been years since I had one but when I see that strobe, I feel like I use to right before going into a seizure...and there is no time to change channels or shut off the TV! Please get rid of this commercial!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bell Howell.
Filing a new complaint about
×