Durham, North Carolina

i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them: "Hello, You have an awesome product, however, are you aware that the strobe feature being used in your commercials is triggering seizures in epileptics and others with seizure disorders?I have a very good friend who has been watching TV and all of a sudden the strobe comes on and she immediately goes into a seizure which could kill her.

This is dangerous for a lot of unsuspecting people out there.

I respectfully ask and beg you to please revise your commercial and take out the strobe use so that people will not be harmed by this feature on TV, They do not have time to change the channel or turn off the TV...as soon as it comes on it harms them.I thank you for your consideration and hope that you are understanding enough to take immediate action on this harmful part of your otherwise quality commercial for a quality product." we need to get this dangerous commercial to be revised and the strobe part taken off the air.

Review about: Bell And Howell Tac Light.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bell Howell Commercial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bell Howell?

Submit review

Comments

Andy

Agreed. These idiots should be sued for having those strobe lights on their commercial.

Rosemead, California, United States #1275747

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT EVERYONE!!I don't get seizures, I'm very light sensitive.

This triggers confusion, disorientation and migraines.PLEASE START CLASSAC LAWSUIT ANYONE????

Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States #1252277

I am trying to determine how to get this issue to stop; as someone who has epilepsy I cannot just STOP the commercial each and every time it comes on.I would like to know how this company can either 1) stop playing the TV commercial or 2) change how the commercial is done and remove the flashing lights.

I am tired of seeing these lights as they have been a serious cause to epilepsy in my life and I do not wish to go through the problem with seizures again.

I would like to know how this issue can be resolved.I am going to continue a research on who can resolve this issue.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1224434

TY!This commercial needs to go!

I get a headache every time it comes on and am afraid it will trigger a seizure.

It's been years since I had one but when I see that strobe, I feel like I use to right before going into a seizure...and there is no time to change channels or shut off the TV!Please get rid of this commercial!