Bell Howell - Stop the strobs on your commercials they are dangerous
i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them: "Hello, You have an awesome product, however, are you aware that the strobe feature being used in your commercials is triggering seizures in epileptics and others with seizure disorders?I have a very good friend who has been watching TV and all of a sudden the strobe comes on and she immediately goes into a seizure which could kill her.
This is dangerous for a lot of unsuspecting people out there.
I respectfully ask and beg you to please revise your commercial and take out the strobe use so that people will not be harmed by this feature on TV, They do not have time to change the channel or turn off the TV...as soon as it comes on it harms them.I thank you for your consideration and hope that you are understanding enough to take immediate action on this harmful part of your otherwise quality commercial for a quality product." we need to get this dangerous commercial to be revised and the strobe part taken off the air.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "oka so i purchased a car for extreme imports and had the car for three months they called me back on the third month and told me to bring my..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."