I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about this improper billing procedure and was told by a rep that an inquiry will be made and appropriate action will be taken to remove the improper billing.
To date we have seen no difference in the billing and when I inquire about it it get the same response, they "will look into it".
How do they get away with this without crediting the GST and PST? Why aren't they correcting this? I would think that most Canadians (or people in general for that matter) don't savour the idea of paying the taxes that are imposed by law already let alone paying for something that isn't even legit anymore.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Phone Billing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "My husband won an auction for what he thought were TWO girls night lights. He spent quite a bit thinking it was for TWO. He then comes to find out..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "Ok Tophatter this is a new low. I made a complaint with you and on this site about how you CHARGED ME MORE THAN MY AUCTION WAS WON FOR! 6+6..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."