Little Rock, Arkansas

I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order.I placed my order and received a confirmation email with an order #, telling me my order would ship within 48 hours.

Over 48 hours later I receive an email from Belk telling me that my product was unavailable and that my order was cancelled. I contacted them since the promo code is no longer valid after 12/31/14. I have since been told that they wont honor my code because that code was for in store only at a store that was closing. I have several friends that placed the same order I did at the same time and their orders were honored and have since been shipped out.

How is this fair practice at all? You cant pick and choose who you honor an order with.

If that was even the case, how did the website allow the code to be applied and give the discount?I'm beyond angry and will do whatever I can to have this fixed or I will make sure the world knows how they operate.

Review about: Michael Kors Purse.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Belk?

Comments

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #939786

um yeah they can pick & choose it's THEIR business. they told you and you admit so that they told you it was IN STORE only to be used at the store that was closing.

people need to get off their high horses and learn to take some responsibility for NOT understanding things.