Omaha, Nebraska

Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks.

Ended up being delivered about 4 1/2 weeks later, but the covers were not with the order (even though already paid for).

Several calls to Customer service and their only solution, since the covers were "Not in stock" was to refund me my money and have me place an ENTIRELY NEW order once the covers were in stock!! How is that a solution? As compensation I was given $100 gift card for in-store credit which I will never use - they won't see another penny of my money.

Review about: Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Belizo Furniture - Under New Management Belizo, I got my order in 5 DAYS! wow! 5 Stars!!! Belizo Furniture "Hello, I bought two sectionals from Belizo, one two years ago and the other one 2 months ago. Their website & customer service have met high standards. They really have..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Belizo Furniture - Extermely disapointed!!!!! Belizo Furniture "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more