Hollywood, Florida

- I was charged $79.98 and was told the product on 10/06 was mailed.I never received it.

I called 11/4 to have them stop the auto pay and was told they would send me a link to do so. When I got the link it was to their website that told me to call them to cancel. when I called I ask to cancel my account and refund me since I never received anything and didn't like their procedures and felt uncomfortable.

At that point I was told no refund would be given and I had to find the link print a form and mail it in to end the auto.I was told I could not speak with a supervisor and I was hung up on.

Review about: Resdermatrol 30 Ml Size.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Belisi?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Gabriella Psychic - Gabriella-psychic.com no longer exists but is damaging my business Gabriella Psychic "Hello, I am writing to ask for your help with a situation that is seriously damaging my business. I am a self-employed tarot card reader providing consultations at my home..." Read more Dealdash Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more