Olathe, Kansas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up

Review about: Diamond Ring.

3.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Belden Jewelers?

Submit review

Comments

Delavan, Wisconsin, United States #900345

Tungsten guarantees their rings for life. Just bring it to the jeweler you bought it from and they will ship it to Tungsten. You will get either an identical ring to the one you sent in, or if it's no longer carried, they will send you something similar to it.

seriously
to Anonymous #900464

Tungsten is a metal not a company.He can be displeased all he wants the tungsten part of the ring is fine, you can see that in the picture, its the sterling silver that's crappy.

And frankly OF COURSE IT IS. It's one of the softest metals used for jewelry and thats also why its so CHEAP.

If you want tough, stainless or surgical steel would have been a better option if he was on a budget.Yes it is more expensive than silver but it is a *** of a lot tougher and cheaper than many other jewelry metals.