Belaycords - scam and worst customer service
If you ever consider buying something from BelayCords - don't do this. They have worst customer service ever.
As I was their Kickstarter backer, I've got promo-code for 1 free cord (50% off) that I used in February, 2016. At 8th of March I've finally got my package, were was only 1 cord, though I ordered 2 + in addition I had to pay customs tax, that was calculated from order value, that was written on package - off course, it was full order value, not "50% off" one. They support answered me only one time, stating that:
Hmmm. That's no good. That is how our coupon system operates unfortunately,
I'll see if we can edit it on the backend.
We shipped what was in stock and will send you another package free of charge when we refill stock asap.
Then I tried to contact them several times during last half-year - the answer always was silence.
Loss of money and some nerves.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Loss of money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "I applied for a position with 3D Printing, Inc. in July, 2013. This job posting was found on Careerbuilder.com. On July 11, 2013, I was accepted for the position of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I was charged for 350 euros after returning a car for a single "stonechip" almost impossible to see (though it was a matter of seconds for the guy there). Even..."
- "Me and husband for several years are building a family house and finally got to the floor - parquet laying in the living room and kitchen area. We build our..."