Bel Furniture - Perfect Experience

10 of 85 Bel Furniture reviews

I went to Bel to purchase a sofa and loveseat.I was greeted by a salesman and given his name should I need assistance.

He left me alone to walk around the store and that is greatly appreciated. If I had a question, I located him and he thoroughly answered any questions I had. I made a choice and purchase and went on my way. I was called promptly on the morning of my delivery date and advised of the window of delivery.

The drivers had a flat and were running late but the drivers themselves called me multiple times to keep me advised of the delivery time. I appreciated their professionalism. I had read terrible reviews of deliveries and was very concerned about even getting my sofas, much less in good condition. These drivers were courteous and professional and allowed me to inspect my furniture and they were on their way.

I had a very pleasant experience and would do business with Bel again. If you buy name brands, you get what you pay for. If you want a house full of furniture for a 'good' price, you get what you pay for. Bel has my business.

Thanks for the awesome experience.The picture doesn't do them justice - they are a denim blue and beautiful!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Bel Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 85 Bel Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.