Beetroot design Łukasz Kowalik logo designer

1 of 1 Beetroot Design reviews

please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before

I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional logo designer!He came across as the nicest man and was very quick with responses.

He has a very good portfolio, so I decided to contact him, he said it will cost me 450 euros which I thought was a little expensive but my business partner convinced me that we need to pay for quality and creativity. We didn't discuss refunds or how procedures work, we was told to pay 150 euros upfront and that we will receive 3 unique designs which will be tailored to our business concept and around the information will filled in about our business in the brief he sent us. I signed up to PayPal and he sent me a link to pay into and I just followed his instruction and payed him 150 euros. We didn't discuss anything about the process of work or if we might be unhappy about the work or refunds.

We waited two weeks, I sent him a few emails asking about the progress 3 days or so before the finish date his responses took days and long hours to reply but when he did reply he said: "that either we want good work or quick work" which I replied good work and waited till the two weeks was up. When we received the work it was very very basic and looked like it was rushed, not only that but he had sent us logos that he had previously done before for previous businesses which we have proof of as its on his Facebook profile. He has recycled old work and sent over basic logos!! Which we thought was very unfair so we told him we wasn't happy with any of the work and that it didn't have anything in relation to the brief he had asked for about our business.

In the brief we clearly referred to some of the work we wanted our logo to look like on a other websites where there is pictures for him to see but he clearly didn't check them. When we let him know we was very unhappy with the work and asked if we could have more samples and this time we sent him even more images for him to have a clear idea of what we where looking for. He asked for an extra 150 euros which we thought was very unfair and expressed that it would be an on going cycle that we would be paying for samples that we wouldn't be happy with because he lacked creativity and kept recycling old work and we will be literally throwing money down a drain. So we asked him if we could have our money back as we didn't receive anything from him and he said no because his done the work that we had asked him to.

We believe this is very wrong of him as he has just sent us work that his previously done for others and just changed the name. This is the first time we used PayPal we was told that it was very secure and would actually hold our money till we give the green light to hand over our money. Please do not give this man our money as he doesn't deserve it and we've clearly been duped.

Please look at the similarities of the work he sent us to the work he has on his Facebook profile attached to this email.I can send you all the messages and emails at request if you need it we don't have nothing to hide, this is the first time we used a professional logo maker and its turned out to be a very stressful ordeal and a waste of time that we couldn't afford to lose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Logo Design
Review category
Advertising
review #874941

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Beetroot Design? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Beetroot Design reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.