Tampa, Florida

Bebeauhair ripped me off from my product to be recieved and failed to refund my $135 DOLLARS.Iw want nothing more, nothing less, just what is owed to me!!

On 2/15/2013 I deposited $135.00 into BE BEAU HAIR account at a local bank that will remain unnamed to purchase a 1 pack of 22' inch Malaysian kinky curl hair . I talked to one of the owners or reps at be beau hair, a week prior letting them know I will be doing this. we interacted through messenger(Facebook), there business phone number, (which is no longer active as of yesterday) more than likely due to the customers calling them left and right and the mailbox being full. I have purchased from them before,(about 2 months ago) which at that time was PayPal, but they explained that PayPal can put holds on the acct, verification, etc so they created a business account for us customers to go to this local bank, or give your account number over the phone if you didn't feel comfortable which the Rep explained, just go to this bank.(this is currently how it is done).

I HAVE LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES, CALLS, TOOK PICTURES OF MY RECEIPT, CALLED RIGHT AFTER I DEPOSITED THE MONEY, AND MESSAGED THEM AGAIN AND EXPLAINED THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM, THEY TOLD ME THROUGH (FACEBOOK) MESSENGER THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME A CALL BACK THAT DAY, no call. I WAITED, AND WAITED NOTHING. SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN A WEEK LATER, AND THAT THEY STILL HAVE MY NUMBER ON RECORD, NO CALLS. I HAVE MADE AN ERROR IN JUDGMENT FROM THE SECOND PURCHASE FROM ME DEPOSITING THIS MONEY BY CASH INTO THERE ACCT.

BUT, I HAVE MY RECEIPT. I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH TO RECEIVE RESPONSE BACK FROM THIS HAIR COMPANY, I WAS TOO TRUSTING WITH DEPOSITING THIS MONEY BY CASH SINCE, i PURCHASED FROM THEM BEFORE I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD HAVE THESE ISSUES. MAY HAVE BEEN A GREAT COMPANY BEFORE,BUT NOT ANYMORE. And here's the kicker, customers that have liked there page they ask you for a price list or something and you tell them" Be Beau Hair- I am going to e-mail you today." quoting there Facebook.

WHAT KIND OF STUFF IS THAT?!YOU CAN GET ON THERE TO WRITE A CUSTOMER WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOUR HAIR BUT YOU CANT GIV ME MY MONEY.

Review about: 22Inch Malaysian Kinky Curl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $135
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BEBEAUHAIR?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.