Review about Bearpaw Boots from Hagerstown, Maryland
Update added by user Jan 25
Not a *** thing being done!
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015
Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department.I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc.
I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my boots. We took the kit back to Macy's. And I've been "trying" to work with Bearpaw about it they had me send photos of the boots to show the damage twice to the warranty dept.
And i get an email telling me to send the boots back to them.And I called the shoe department encore where we bought them and basically getting a run around from everyone
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Bearpaw Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."