They installed my roof in 09', my sisters roof in 10' and my mom's roof in 2014.Tommy came out and was able to get my roof approved through insurance where several roofing companies failed.
Since our roof was originally asbestos Tommy upgraded our shingles to a new slate product Bear Roofing installs without my family coming out of pocket for anything but the deductible. I recommended Bear to 2 friends, my mom and my sister and they all thanked me. I know Tommy stayed on site for each installation. I watched several roofs go up in my neighborhood that took 3 to 4 days each.
I also heard the horror stories of companies taking checks upfront and never showing back up.
Bear is a pleasure to work with.I would recommend this company over anyone.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Bear Roofing Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."