Derry, New Hampshire
100% full Not resolved

"I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights.The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ??

The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had previously been returned by someone else as the battery was not attached to the top and was opened. I took pictures and sent the item back with a letter. I received the computer generated email that my card was refunded.

That was my first item purchased from Bealls You would think customer service would have contacted me personally some how. I still haven't seen my review of the Beachcrest on their website.

I will never order anything from them again."

Review about: San Miguel Beachcrest Lightscape.

I didn't like: Quality.

1.3
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described, poor quality, and I had to pay to return it / $34
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bealls?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more