Terrible vacation rental Beachwalk Properties -Michigan City, In
Horrible experience.I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties.
Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave us a terrible headache. The furniture was very worn, the stair carpet was dirty and disgusting, toilet paper holder was barely hanging on, tub was dirty, tub had duct tape on it, gas fireplace didn't work, master bedroom ceiling was peeling, bed was old and worn and EXTREMELY uncomfortable, there were flying gnats/bugs that were so bad we couldn't eat or drink in the house, the outside balcony floor looked like old vinyl linoleum and was dirty and felt unstable. It was an overall terrible rental. The manager, Jennifer, was rude and condescending on the phone when told of my complaints and I was told basically, "oh well.
Tough luck". Very shabby service for the price we paid.
It was basically the equivalent of a roadside motel for the price of a 4 star motel.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rental Properties
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."