Terrible vacation rental Beachwalk Properties -Michigan City, In
Horrible experience.I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties.
Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave us a terrible headache. The furniture was very worn, the stair carpet was dirty and disgusting, toilet paper holder was barely hanging on, tub was dirty, tub had duct tape on it, gas fireplace didn't work, master bedroom ceiling was peeling, bed was old and worn and EXTREMELY uncomfortable, there were flying gnats/bugs that were so bad we couldn't eat or drink in the house, the outside balcony floor looked like old vinyl linoleum and was dirty and felt unstable. It was an overall terrible rental. The manager, Jennifer, was rude and condescending on the phone when told of my complaints and I was told basically, "oh well.
Tough luck". Very shabby service for the price we paid.
It was basically the equivalent of a roadside motel for the price of a 4 star motel.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rental Properties
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "On Monday, January 16, I bought a Guess handbag at Duty Free - São Paulo international airport. Yesterday, when I was going to use it for the first time, I..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."