Verified Reviewer

SExtremely unhappy with the service that Im given although this tanning salon wants to field the corporate vibe the customer is definitely not right. I had needed to cancel my membership.

I was told I had to do so in person and to sign some forms. I ran over in between my break from work with my car double parked as the girl that was helping me give me forms. I signed them being my car was double parked and I was already inconvenienced. However, the girl gave me the wrong forms, only freezing my account the past year.

I have been charged since Ive moved additional fees every single month and then I was told I signed the wrong form.

I have a bottles with I dont work in your facility. I wouldnt know which forms I only signed what you are employer give me still fighting and not getting anywhere horrible customer service!!!

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Location: Staten Island, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Beach Bum Reviews