Nassau, New Providence

I enquired about a 2007 Honda Fit which looked in good condition. I received a response which did not state any issues with the car so I made the purchase.

Upon arrival to the Bahamas I noticed the A/C did not work so went to get it re-gassed. After spending $35 for this I realised that the A/C compressor was leaking and will have to be fixed. I don't yet know the extent of the problem and how much this will cost to fix.

Beforward's response to my contact asking why I wasn't notified of the defective A/C was 'The thing is that in the database it was not mentioned as an issue, Just AC was not marked as a feature, means comes without AC.'

Which I do not accept as a reasonable answer. I should have been told of the defective A/C when I enquired about the condition of the car.

Review about: 2007 Honda Fit.

I liked: Easy process.

I didn't like: False advertising, Lack of empathy, Customer service, Unwilling to take responsibility for issue.

1.7
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2007 Honda Fit Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Be Forward?

Comments

Have you decided to buy a car from beforward.jp?Here is the trick to get a discount;

While filling the form there will be a section 'introduced by a BF supporter?',fill in the box this number,421723,...you will get a $15 discount..it's not a lot,but it's worth for someone who knows the value of his money.