BDL Credit Solutions - Elizabeth Muelhaupt (Libby Muelhaupt) steals to drink and take drugs
Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions with Dallas Cawley to help consumers with credit card debt, and start taking money from more people. When the Arizona AG and about ten other State's Attorney Generals attack them. They shut the company down, blame Libby's ex-husband, telling the AG's they had nothing to do with the businesses, and use the money they took from the companies to pay their lawyers.
Bruce lived with Libby and her ex-husband for almost six months when the company first started. Bruce, then rented a condo for over a year in Scottsdale, when his wife and home are in Iowa! That's why Bruce and Libby got paid $5,000 a week each from the company. Bruce was in the office every day, holding department head meetings, and people from customer care and processing reported to him. Libby she just stayed home, drank and the Company also paid $25,000 down payment for Libby's Range Rover as well as the ongoing car payments, and paid her nanny $1,200 a week!!
Bruce used the company money to pay for private jets to fly him and his girlfriend, a former assistant from his juice business, to Las Vegas and California. Sure Bruce tell your wife it was only business honey. What is even better, when Libby's ex-husband was out of the way, Bruce stayed at Libby's house!! Even in February of 2011 when Bruce visited Scottsdale to meet with the AZ AG, he did not stay in hotel but with Libby in her home!! I am sure his wife Kathy was thrilled. If you have money you don't go the jail because Libby Muelhaupt is proof of that!
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."