BDL Credit Solutions - Elizabeth Muelhaupt (Libby Muelhaupt) steals to drink and take drugs
Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions with Dallas Cawley to help consumers with credit card debt, and start taking money from more people. When the Arizona AG and about ten other State's Attorney Generals attack them. They shut the company down, blame Libby's ex-husband, telling the AG's they had nothing to do with the businesses, and use the money they took from the companies to pay their lawyers.
Bruce lived with Libby and her ex-husband for almost six months when the company first started. Bruce, then rented a condo for over a year in Scottsdale, when his wife and home are in Iowa! That's why Bruce and Libby got paid $5,000 a week each from the company. Bruce was in the office every day, holding department head meetings, and people from customer care and processing reported to him. Libby she just stayed home, drank and the Company also paid $25,000 down payment for Libby's Range Rover as well as the ongoing car payments, and paid her nanny $1,200 a week!!
Bruce used the company money to pay for private jets to fly him and his girlfriend, a former assistant from his juice business, to Las Vegas and California. Sure Bruce tell your wife it was only business honey. What is even better, when Libby's ex-husband was out of the way, Bruce stayed at Libby's house!! Even in February of 2011 when Bruce visited Scottsdale to meet with the AZ AG, he did not stay in hotel but with Libby in her home!! I am sure his wife Kathy was thrilled. If you have money you don't go the jail because Libby Muelhaupt is proof of that!
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."