BDL Credit Solutions - Elizabeth Muelhaupt (Libby Muelhaupt) steals to drink and take drugs
Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions with Dallas Cawley to help consumers with credit card debt, and start taking money from more people. When the Arizona AG and about ten other State's Attorney Generals attack them. They shut the company down, blame Libby's ex-husband, telling the AG's they had nothing to do with the businesses, and use the money they took from the companies to pay their lawyers.
Bruce lived with Libby and her ex-husband for almost six months when the company first started. Bruce, then rented a condo for over a year in Scottsdale, when his wife and home are in Iowa! That's why Bruce and Libby got paid $5,000 a week each from the company. Bruce was in the office every day, holding department head meetings, and people from customer care and processing reported to him. Libby she just stayed home, drank and the Company also paid $25,000 down payment for Libby's Range Rover as well as the ongoing car payments, and paid her nanny $1,200 a week!!
Bruce used the company money to pay for private jets to fly him and his girlfriend, a former assistant from his juice business, to Las Vegas and California. Sure Bruce tell your wife it was only business honey. What is even better, when Libby's ex-husband was out of the way, Bruce stayed at Libby's house!! Even in February of 2011 when Bruce visited Scottsdale to meet with the AZ AG, he did not stay in hotel but with Libby in her home!! I am sure his wife Kathy was thrilled. If you have money you don't go the jail because Libby Muelhaupt is proof of that!
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."