Burnaby, British Columbia

Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored and refused numerous requests by people who saw her to remove her company vehicle from the handicapped spot at a local Chilliwack Tim Hortons BC.

I for sure wont be hiring this company again. And will pass along the post to all general contractors in the Lower mainland area. They also have a direct issue with this. As family members utilize handicap parking.

Received insulting reply from the company. The only response from company is that that employee has been advised.

BCRS Road Safe Inc.

11010 River Road

Delta, BC

V4C 2S2

Review about: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bcrs Road Safe?

Comments

update
Delta, British Columbia, Canada #1107135

It seems like you have a beef with Traffic Control Companies by all your post are regarding Traffic Control Companies.

This issues is sure reportable, and Thank you for posting it online, but things like this should be reported directly to the company via a phone call followed by email (since you have pictures).I think your reply from the owner of the company was correct, since you only had posted it online (Sorry that you took it the wrong way).

The company dose not promote parking in a Handicap parking at anytime. We cannot control every employee out there. I think you are away we are a mobile work force. We only hope they have the best interest out there for both the company they work for and the public as they have a valid drivers license, but when something happens and is brought to our attention we can take corrective measures to ensure this dose not happen again.

The Employee was reprimanded.

The employee had to go to the bathroom as you might know from seeing Traffic Control out there, they often work in locations where there is not Bathrooms around, and are given a vary short time to run to the bathroom and back as a lot of time the crews they are working with are still working.This is no reason to park in a handicap parking spot and should have found alternate parking.

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #992651

Next time just call the cops and have a ticket issued.That is the best way to resolve the problem.

When I am bored, I go to a local hospital and just sit by the handicap parking spots. Will end up calling the cops 4 - 7 times a day.

It's funny listening to the people try to explain how they did not see the big blue marking on the ground or the sign that is literally 18" from their bumper.Costs the bastards $120 a ticket.