Amsterdam, North Holland

In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law.A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as a take care for childeren have been caught having sex over more with childern 1 to 5 years.

The reports have been made that many childern around 110 at least have been molested in the child garten. Parents are schocked but mostly the childern have mental trauma's and the Dutch trial & court have been going on lately.

In the Netherlands at the moment you can't be charged for pedophiles acts on a strict level. You only get TBS and 2 years therapy.

The money perhaps is for the Dutch parents a solid relieve 8000 euros for one child for Dutch sntandards is good.We hope all the best for the Dutch Law system because it's one of the most weakest in Europe.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BBC News?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more Healthcare Gov Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "The website doesnt verify my identify. I called experian, but the website doesnt give me a number so Experian can't verify my identity. I called the healthmarket.gov costumer service #..." Read more Upmc - Experiment Device Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Upmc "WELL I GOT SOMEONE TO DO A PRIVATE XRAY AT THE OFFICE OF MY BEST FRIENDS CLINIC WAS ABLE TO HAVE THEM BRING THE XRAY MACHINE TO ME BECAUSE OF..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more