BBC News - Desi Bouterse dictator and murderer of Suriname
In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones to follow. If you see the way how these people have been shot in cold blood whereby people where helpless, if only they could have help from outside. During the military power gain also rape & menslaughter was also top priority.
December Murders refers to the murder on December 8, 1982, of thirteen civilians and two military officials who opposed the military rule in Suriname. They were executed in Fort Zeelandia, Paramaribo. The circumstances have not become completely clear yet; at the time, the Suriname military administration of DÃ©si Bouterse claimed all were shot while trying to flee. Others have spoken of torture, murder and summary execution.
The December Murders led to international protests. The former colonial power, Netherlands,
froze development aid afterwards. No one has stood trial for the murders. Then military leader and later president Bouterse however did later accept political responsibility, but he says he is not the one who 'pulled the trigger'. The suspects, The Dutch parlement where in favour to schrink the suspects into 25 persons local to militair personal. These are the suspects and are still for trial when leaving the country.
*** de Bie
Victims of the December murders where mostly all educated and left thinkers, who barely have done harm in the society, the names of these innocent victims where.
John Baboeram, lawyer
Bram Behr, journalist
Cyrill Daal, union leader
Kenneth GonÃ§alves, lawyer
Eddy Hoost, lawyer
AndrÃ© Kamperveen, journalist
Gerard Leckie, university faculty
Sugrim Oemrawsingh, university faculty
Lesley Rahman, journalist
Surendre Rambocus, military
Harold Riedewald, lawyer
Jiwansingh Sheombar, military
Jozef Slagveer, journalist
Robby Sohansingh, businessman
Frank Wijngaarde, journalist (with Dutch citizenship)
Still now Desi Bouterse has a close political game and doesn't let all people in the country. Business import & export is limited out of suspicion of being caught by international police or interpol.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bbc Dictators
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Be careful about buying from Esther Tadjiev. She will not tell you that Chanel has a no return policy on watches and jewelry. I'm putting this up to let everyone know..."
- "If you are on budget and need a good quality replica watch, planetreplica.co is the place to go. I just bought a Omega replica watch from planetreplica.co several days ago...."