Baytown, Texas

I am a customer and I'm having some problems with this dealership where I bought my car .I have a 24-Hour Roadside Assistance policy called the Complete Titanium Plus by The Nation Motor Club.This dealership that sold it to me doesn't understand (nor read) the fine print of the "Key/Remote Replacement" terms.

They only gave me ONE key with my car...no remote and only one key. I told them that the policy they sold me states "Number of keys and remotes given at time of vehicle delivery[MUST be a minimum of two(2) sets of keys and remotes]". I had to show them where it stated that because they were acting like I was making it up ! The personal at NMC Stated that those conditions MUST be met by the dealership or the policy is void !

The dealership has given me the run-around for the past few weeks, now they want to just cancel the policy ! I want the policy and I want MY KEYS AND REMOTE !

They stated that they are unwilling to do this because they don't want to spend the cash !

Review about: Car Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership - Took car in for auto service.  It was dismantled and parts likely sold off Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership "This irritates me to this day, and finally need to get this story out there. Busy life and not a lot of time. In September 2013 I took my 2001..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2011 Keystone Springdale Corrosion Keystone Rv "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more