Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Not wanting to hold-up to there part of a contract

1 of 1 Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews

I am a customer and I'm having some problems with this dealership where I bought my car .I have a 24-Hour Roadside Assistance policy called the Complete Titanium Plus by The Nation Motor Club.This dealership that sold it to me doesn't understand (nor read) the fine print of the "Key/Remote Replacement" terms.

They only gave me ONE key with my car...no remote and only one key. I told them that the policy they sold me states "Number of keys and remotes given at time of vehicle delivery[MUST be a minimum of two(2) sets of keys and remotes]". I had to show them where it stated that because they were acting like I was making it up ! The personal at NMC Stated that those conditions MUST be met by the dealership or the policy is void !

The dealership has given me the run-around for the past few weeks, now they want to just cancel the policy ! I want the policy and I want MY KEYS AND REMOTE !

They stated that they are unwilling to do this because they don't want to spend the cash !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.