Bayshore Automotive didn't deliver what they advertised.
Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
I mean Tampa......for some reason it says Little River, South Carolina in the location information.
Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
The location listed isn't correct. The dealership I bought from is in Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2011
I recently purchased a used 2003 Hummer H2 from Bayshore Automotive in Tampa Fl. They advertised the vehicle as being in excellent condition. They itemized everything in the ad and listed it as being excellent. You will find part of their ad pasted below.
Detailed Ext and Int
No Known Accidents
No Known Body Work
No Visible Dents
No Visible Rust
No Visible Scratches
Floor mats Excellent
When I received the vehicle it wouldn't even crank. I had to jump it off to get it off the delivery truck. The interior was in terrible condition. There were holes in the leather seats, the carpet was torn and stained, there was cat hair throughout the vehicle, the passenger side mirror was falling off, the instrument panel lens was busted, most of the interior lights don't work, the three tail lights on the roof of the vehicle were busted and didn't work, there are scratches and dents in the paint and exterior, the back up lights don't work, the weather strips on all the doors are torn, the engine and transmission both have oil leaks....etc. I have tried unsuccessfully to get the dealer to take the vehicle back based on false advertisement but they refuse. They they said they didn't want to pay the $800 to cover the cost of shipping but they are willing to pay $700 towards repairs. The repairs cost over $4000 to get the vehicle in the condition they advertised it to be in. Their excuse is that I should have flown down to view the vehicle before purchasing it. I felt that based on their advertisement and the photos they posted with the vehicle that it wasn't necessary to do that........I trusted them!!! No matter if I flew down to look at the vehicle or not they are not excused for false advertising the vehicle by listing it as being in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Don't make the mistake I made..........DON'T BUY FROM BAYSHORE AUTOMOTIVE!!
You can see their ad on ebay by using the following item number 230577796361
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hummer H2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!! My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old..."
- "Very disappointed with the shirts I got from this company. Do not waste your money. i have emailed and received no answer. The sizes run very small. I am attaching..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."