Bayshore Automotive didn't deliver what they advertised.
Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
I mean Tampa......for some reason it says Little River, South Carolina in the location information.
Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
The location listed isn't correct. The dealership I bought from is in Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2011
I recently purchased a used 2003 Hummer H2 from Bayshore Automotive in Tampa Fl. They advertised the vehicle as being in excellent condition. They itemized everything in the ad and listed it as being excellent. You will find part of their ad pasted below.
Detailed Ext and Int
No Known Accidents
No Known Body Work
No Visible Dents
No Visible Rust
No Visible Scratches
Floor mats Excellent
When I received the vehicle it wouldn't even crank. I had to jump it off to get it off the delivery truck. The interior was in terrible condition. There were holes in the leather seats, the carpet was torn and stained, there was cat hair throughout the vehicle, the passenger side mirror was falling off, the instrument panel lens was busted, most of the interior lights don't work, the three tail lights on the roof of the vehicle were busted and didn't work, there are scratches and dents in the paint and exterior, the back up lights don't work, the weather strips on all the doors are torn, the engine and transmission both have oil leaks....etc. I have tried unsuccessfully to get the dealer to take the vehicle back based on false advertisement but they refuse. They they said they didn't want to pay the $800 to cover the cost of shipping but they are willing to pay $700 towards repairs. The repairs cost over $4000 to get the vehicle in the condition they advertised it to be in. Their excuse is that I should have flown down to view the vehicle before purchasing it. I felt that based on their advertisement and the photos they posted with the vehicle that it wasn't necessary to do that........I trusted them!!! No matter if I flew down to look at the vehicle or not they are not excused for false advertising the vehicle by listing it as being in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Don't make the mistake I made..........DON'T BUY FROM BAYSHORE AUTOMOTIVE!!
You can see their ad on ebay by using the following item number 230577796361
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hummer H2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."