BAD BREEDER Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels
If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He is a low down dirty crook who talks and talks like he is a reputable breeder with quality American bully style Pit Bulls but DO NOT believe a word he says!!! This pup was for my son and he is now heartbroken due to the condition of his dog, it is sickly and very unhealthy and he will do nothing to help let alone answer his phone. The only thing we got was excuses until we finally stopped calling.
We purchased a dog off of him and it was a horrific experience. We got our pup and it was infested with worms, it had demodectic MANGE which made all of the pups hair fall out, I mean huge patches of hair missing all over its body.
We had to spend thousands of dollars to treat the pup and he still isn't completely healthy after a year of treatment. I spoke to a few people who are also breeders local to him because I was so upset and they said he is nothing but a crook, he is a backyard breeder, liar, and the dogs are all treated as money makers for him used as a puppy mill. His house is a mess and the yard is completely infested with fecal matter which the dogs play and roll around in. They said we made a big mistake using Chris Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels as he is known to the area to be a very dirty dealing individual.
I wanted to make this post to forewarn anybody in the market for a Pitbull, Bully, American Bully, ABKC, Razors Edge, Gottiline, XXL style dog to NOT deal with him or you WILL regret it.
There are many many other good breeders out there who are true professional kennels, like Devils Den Bullies they seem to be the best. I saw pictures of Christopher Thorntons house where he keeps his dogs and it was a mess, I wish I would have known all of this before we purchased the pup.
He said he would reimburse the pup and help pay for the costs but refused to return any of our calls afterwards.
We have contacted the local Animal Humane authorities to investigate his Kennel and have him shut down. He comes off like he is a good guy but trust me you DO NOT want to go through hat I had to go through with him. It took us to call the authorities to have him email us and he threatened us saying you don't know how we roll in the south and that he will come find us. That is why i posted this in an alias name because I wouldn't put it past him from what I heard. But he knows who I am regardless, luckily he does not have our home address.
Take this lesson learned from my family and I.... DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH BAYOU BULLY KENNELS or you WILL regret it, I can assure you that. I wish I cold post a picture of my dog for you to see how awful he looks, however we still love him and he is part of our family.
Sincerely disappointed X customer,
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pitbull Puppy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a puppy on 8/7/16 and it was to be shipped on 8/26/16 an hour before the flight I got a call from a Suli Hernandez stating that the..."
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."