BAD BREEDER Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels
If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He is a low down dirty crook who talks and talks like he is a reputable breeder with quality American bully style Pit Bulls but DO NOT believe a word he says!!! This pup was for my son and he is now heartbroken due to the condition of his dog, it is sickly and very unhealthy and he will do nothing to help let alone answer his phone. The only thing we got was excuses until we finally stopped calling.
We purchased a dog off of him and it was a horrific experience. We got our pup and it was infested with worms, it had demodectic MANGE which made all of the pups hair fall out, I mean huge patches of hair missing all over its body.
We had to spend thousands of dollars to treat the pup and he still isn't completely healthy after a year of treatment. I spoke to a few people who are also breeders local to him because I was so upset and they said he is nothing but a crook, he is a backyard breeder, liar, and the dogs are all treated as money makers for him used as a puppy mill. His house is a mess and the yard is completely infested with fecal matter which the dogs play and roll around in. They said we made a big mistake using Chris Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels as he is known to the area to be a very dirty dealing individual.
I wanted to make this post to forewarn anybody in the market for a Pitbull, Bully, American Bully, ABKC, Razors Edge, Gottiline, XXL style dog to NOT deal with him or you WILL regret it.
There are many many other good breeders out there who are true professional kennels, like Devils Den Bullies they seem to be the best. I saw pictures of Christopher Thorntons house where he keeps his dogs and it was a mess, I wish I would have known all of this before we purchased the pup.
He said he would reimburse the pup and help pay for the costs but refused to return any of our calls afterwards.
We have contacted the local Animal Humane authorities to investigate his Kennel and have him shut down. He comes off like he is a good guy but trust me you DO NOT want to go through hat I had to go through with him. It took us to call the authorities to have him email us and he threatened us saying you don't know how we roll in the south and that he will come find us. That is why i posted this in an alias name because I wouldn't put it past him from what I heard. But he knows who I am regardless, luckily he does not have our home address.
Take this lesson learned from my family and I.... DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH BAYOU BULLY KENNELS or you WILL regret it, I can assure you that. I wish I cold post a picture of my dog for you to see how awful he looks, however we still love him and he is part of our family.
Sincerely disappointed X customer,
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pitbull Puppy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have..."
- "On May 23, my baby Junki (2 years and 3 months old) passed away from kidney failure caused by a liver shunt (which are known to be hereditary). We've..."
- "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not..."