Bayer Advanced Home Pest Control Insecticide Review from Orlando, Florida

2 of 5 Bayer Advanced reviews

Home pest control indoor/outdoor, lot nt576x6549.I returned the gallon jug,because the sprayer broke only A couple of times of spraying.

I chose the smaller size (24 fl oz) just to get home and try to use that sprayer, which also doesn"t work. Not to mention I can't breathe after I make the first little spit out of liquid, causing another problem. If I can't breathe I can't use it.

Disappointed to say the least.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Home Pest Control
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #906417 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bayer Advanced? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Bayer Advanced reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24 #1217683 Orlando, Florida, United States

I have gotten back to being healthy, after feeling like I was almost dead. No joke here. Nothing has been resolved with the company. In fact no one has even seen my posts.

0 0 Reply
LisaThomas54

Aug 29 #1205354 Orlando, Florida, United States

In addition to the sprayers not working and smell making me gag and choke, Less than 24 hours after attempting to use this product, it came very close to killing me along with the bugs. I woke the next morning and could not breathe. My sinus' were completely blocked, my throat was raw and breathing was almost impossible. With symptoms much like a sever head cold, I treated the symptons. After 2 days my health rappidly declined. I was so ill I actually found it near impossible to even use the bathroom. i could not move physically. A lady from church came over and suggested a neddy pot. I even tried that, upon the plain, tempid water touching the inside of my sinus cavity, extreem pain hit the front of my face and shot right to the top of my head. It actually felt like I was pouring acid in my face. After the making it thru the first rinse I was going to call an ambulance to come get me and pick me up off the floor, i was so weak. Finally after 4 days of self care, thinking I was dieing, I am finally able to be out of bed. I suggest that if you want this product used anywhere in or around your home, that you seek out an air mask or just have someone you really want to suffer come do it for you. I's an easy $20.00 to part with to see your worst enemy suffer for days, possibly weeks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.