Orlando, Florida

Home pest control indoor/outdoor, lot nt576x6549.I returned the gallon jug,because the sprayer broke only A couple of times of spraying.

I chose the smaller size (24 fl oz) just to get home and try to use that sprayer, which also doesn"t work. Not to mention I can't breathe after I make the first little spit out of liquid, causing another problem. If I can't breathe I can't use it.

Disappointed to say the least.

Review about: Home Pest Control.

2.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bayer Advanced?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1217683

I have gotten back to being healthy, after feeling like I was almost dead.No joke here.

Nothing has been resolved with the company.

In fact no one has even seen my posts.

LisaThomas54

In addition to the sprayers not working and smell making me gag and choke, Less than 24 hours after attempting to use this product, it came very close to killing me along with the bugs.I woke the next morning and could not breathe.

My sinus' were completely blocked, my throat was raw and breathing was almost impossible. With symptoms much like a sever head cold, I treated the symptons. After 2 days my health rappidly declined. I was so ill I actually found it near impossible to even use the bathroom.

i could not move physically. A lady from church came over and suggested a neddy pot. I even tried that, upon the plain, tempid water touching the inside of my sinus cavity, extreem pain hit the front of my face and shot right to the top of my head. It actually felt like I was pouring acid in my face.

After the making it thru the first rinse I was going to call an ambulance to come get me and pick me up off the floor, i was so weak. Finally after 4 days of self care, thinking I was dieing, I am finally able to be out of bed.

I suggest that if you want this product used anywhere in or around your home, that you seek out an air mask or just have someone you really want to suffer come do it for you.I's an easy $20.00 to part with to see your worst enemy suffer for days, possibly weeks.