Clearwater, Florida
100% full Not resolved

They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.

My experience:

We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.

They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.

We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.

I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.

Review about: Pool Service Results Of Bay Area Pool Troopers.

I liked: Personable technicians.

I didn't like: No communication, No return calls, Poor results of salt system, Dirty pools are embarassing.

2.0
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $375
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bay Area Pool Service?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.