They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.
We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.
They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.
We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.
I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Personable technicians
What I disliked
- No communication
- No return calls
- Poor results of salt system
- Dirty pools are embarassing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "American signature furniture is a company that sells furniture made in China. I purchased a recliner & sofa from them recently. The furniture had a terrible odor. I looked underneath..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."