They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.
We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.
They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.
We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.
I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Personable technicians
What I disliked
- No communication
- No return calls
- Poor results of salt system
- Dirty pools are embarassing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I wish I could show you photos. I ordered a bright pink & orange bouquet with roses and gerbera daisies. "A beautiful day" for a friend out of state.http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/its_a_bea..."
- "Solving all my situation for the seller to send me my phone and everything works out resolver my returned back I had a bad experience with the seller unforgettable I..."
- "My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."