Verified Reviewer

My situation is that I purchased a cat carrier that evidently came directly from the manufacturer. The young lady taking my call on how to return it gave me incomplete information and it cost me $84.00 to return a $137 item.

I have been a customer of Baxter Boo since 2012 purchasing 173 items since then, mostly costumes for my three certified therapy cats with Tony La Russa's Animal Foundation. I could have gotten a label to return it to your warehouse but instead was given the only option of returning it to Fed EX and paid this incredible return fee.I asked for a refund on the cost and was told you don't return shipping costs. However, if it was your employee that gave me incomplete information I think the company has a responsibility to make an exception to your policy and refund my shipping costs. The only alternative was to keep an item I could not use.

So only the CEO evidently can make an exception to the policy so I would like to tell him the details in an email. I was offered and did accept a merchandise credit but not regret doing so. I have nothing more I want from Baxter Boo and I would like a refund since it was confirmed by Ms Bell that is was your error. I have all her email to share but I am sure she does all well.

My question to the CEO is "How do you want to be represented to your loyal long time customers like me?" I trust not like this? Please don't give this to Ms. Bell. I prefer not to deal with her anymore.

I can be reached at the phone number below is a phone conversation would be preferred. Thank you.

Location: Pleasant Hill, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

BaxterBoo Reviews