Bavarian Inn - BIG Rip-off
Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs, AR
Pitiful and tasteless food – Horrible Rip-off
I sooo agree with the other people who had a horrible experience at this place! PLEASE do NOT go if you want a good meal and pleasant atmosphere!
We also planned to eat there once during our stay in Eureka Springs, but due to weather and prior engagements (it was my birthday) it was late and we just wanted to get some "˜sides' to go as we had steaks awaiting at our fantastic Beaver Lake Front Cabins.
We ate at many restaurants throughout the world, but NEVER, EVER did we get 5 small COLD pieces of potatoes (NOT potatoes, cut pieces!) for our 2 portions sides and some COLD tasteless, left-over cabbage for $15 !!! for which we waited over 30 minutes!!! We did not look inside the containers until we got home and we were simply SHOCKED!
Had it not been my birthday and such a bad weather I would have just gone back, returned the pitiful food and asked the manager if she/he would be pleased with such service.
There are so many truly great restaurants in Eureka Springs with fine food and excellent service, this IS NOT one of them. Avoid it if you want your experience at this resort to be a pleasant one. We did not expect the "˜Adolphus' (a unique Dallas restaurant) treatment but neither the "˜beggar' treatment…
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sides For Our Steaks
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."