Bavarian Inn - BIG Rip-off
Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs, AR
Pitiful and tasteless food – Horrible Rip-off
I sooo agree with the other people who had a horrible experience at this place! PLEASE do NOT go if you want a good meal and pleasant atmosphere!
We also planned to eat there once during our stay in Eureka Springs, but due to weather and prior engagements (it was my birthday) it was late and we just wanted to get some "˜sides' to go as we had steaks awaiting at our fantastic Beaver Lake Front Cabins.
We ate at many restaurants throughout the world, but NEVER, EVER did we get 5 small COLD pieces of potatoes (NOT potatoes, cut pieces!) for our 2 portions sides and some COLD tasteless, left-over cabbage for $15 !!! for which we waited over 30 minutes!!! We did not look inside the containers until we got home and we were simply SHOCKED!
Had it not been my birthday and such a bad weather I would have just gone back, returned the pitiful food and asked the manager if she/he would be pleased with such service.
There are so many truly great restaurants in Eureka Springs with fine food and excellent service, this IS NOT one of them. Avoid it if you want your experience at this resort to be a pleasant one. We did not expect the "˜Adolphus' (a unique Dallas restaurant) treatment but neither the "˜beggar' treatment…
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sides For Our Steaks
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."