Bavarian Inn - BIG Rip-off

1 of 1 Bavarian Inn reviews

Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs, AR

Pitiful and tasteless food – Horrible Rip-off

I sooo agree with the other people who had a horrible experience at this place! PLEASE do NOT go if you want a good meal and pleasant atmosphere!

We also planned to eat there once during our stay in Eureka Springs, but due to weather and prior engagements (it was my birthday) it was late and we just wanted to get some "˜sides' to go as we had steaks awaiting at our fantastic Beaver Lake Front Cabins.

We ate at many restaurants throughout the world, but NEVER, EVER did we get 5 small COLD pieces of potatoes (NOT potatoes, cut pieces!) for our 2 portions sides and some COLD tasteless, left-over cabbage for $15 !!! for which we waited over 30 minutes!!! We did not look inside the containers until we got home and we were simply SHOCKED!

Had it not been my birthday and such a bad weather I would have just gone back, returned the pitiful food and asked the manager if she/he would be pleased with such service.

There are so many truly great restaurants in Eureka Springs with fine food and excellent service, this IS NOT one of them. Avoid it if you want your experience at this resort to be a pleasant one. We did not expect the "˜Adolphus' (a unique Dallas restaurant) treatment but neither the "˜beggar' treatment…

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Bavarian Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
lvmgzzx

Oct 19, 2012 #557269

bbshiq

James

Jun 04, 2011 #294190

You must hate your life. Your poor husband, I hope he has the balls to leave your negativity. This *** is filled with hate and evil. Just remember karma! Just be thankful this beotch does not live there. Evil Evil Evil, run husband run she is a leech on your soul. I will visit your business and will judge you!

Chesticanautical

Nov 12, 2010 #210599

Lol that looks disgusting! If I ever go to Eureka Springs I now know where NOT to stay.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bavarian Inn.
Filing a new complaint about
×