DO NOT go to alan bauman the butcher for a hair transplant!!He left me scarred and disfigured for life!!
he left me with permanent nerve damage for life! anyone considering that butcher for a hair transplant call me ASAP!!!!!! 786 975 3258 or email@example.com. He is a terrible surgeon!!
he has a big advertising department and is a smooth talker but an absolute terrible surgeon!! CALL ME ASAP 786 975 3258. He pays hair transplant websites to promote him and remover negative comments! alan bauman does not know what he is doing!
he is not to be trusted.
Please o please do not let him touch your head!call me ASAP 786 975 3258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS.5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave..."
- "Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side. It is half..."
- "It has been over a year (jan 2011) since I went back to Abercrombie store in Wellington, Fl, to exchange my merchandise and they gave me a "merchandise credit card"..."