Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered a battery for my laptop. It had been 6 days and it has still not been sent out.

I decided to cancel the order that has not yet shipped. I was told I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee on an item that has yet to be pulled from the stock. The definition of a restocking fee is a fee charged to a customer when merchandise is returned for a refund. You cannot charge restocking for something that has not been removed from the stock yet.

The customer service told me the maximum time before shipping in 7 business days and I should read the website. I went to the website and looked under shipping. Nowhere under shipping does it say there is a max of 7 days before shipping. Even if it did say that, the idea that they will charge me a restocking fee for something that has not even shipped yet is ridiculous.

I told them just to ship it, because at least then I'll get something for my money as opposed to them just stealing money from me for something they have literally not even pulled to send yet. They emailed back and said they already canceled it, and it would be hard to restart the order, so obviously it had not left their 3rd party supplier yet. I also have yet to see any refund partial or otherwise on paypal. I said OK, please send me a receipt for the 15% youre are charging so I can use it for BBB and reviews.

I got radio silence and they went and changed their webpage. It used to say full refund on any cancellation or return under the heading Returns and Cancellations and then further down the screen under terms it talked about a 15% restocking fee. They took out the wording full refund after my email exchange. So crooked.

As of right now, I'm still out the full amount and have nothing to show for it. I've now moved onto PayPal to try to fix it. Do not buy from them.

I have never seen such crap customer service. I can't even imagine how much they would charge if you ever tried to send something back.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER !!!!

BatteryClerk Cons: Deceptive business practices and will not refund.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

BatteryClerk Reviews