Bat Concrete Construction - Concrete contractor this is one of those nightmare contractors you see on the news
We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway.This is a small company (basically a guy working out of his house),and we just didn't do our homework on him before we hired him which we regret now of course.
Bottom line he applied the sealer when the driveway was still wet and it flaked off and now looks terrible. Everyone makes mistakes we understood, but now after 2 years of going round and round he still refuses to fix his own mistake up even after promising to do so multiple times and us paying $380 out of pocket for him to apply new sealer.Lesson learned cheaper isn't always better !
Do your homework, this guy says he has been in business 20 years, he should have a decent amount of good reviews yet he has very few, most are negative.Most people in the Midwest are very tolerant of things and let things go instead of complaining that's probably why he doesn't have more negative reviews, so be careful.This the worst contractor we have had in over 25 years.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Were terrible
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bat Concrete Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "So I ordered this extremely limited edition record from one of my favorite musicians' web stores the day it went on sale. A month later I get the package dropped..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "I had purchased a brew station back in June of this year.....i have used this for 3 1/2 months and chrome on the front keeps popping off ! I should..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."