Bat Concrete Construction - Concrete contractor this is one of those nightmare contractors you see on the news
We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway.This is a small company (basically a guy working out of his house),and we just didn't do our homework on him before we hired him which we regret now of course.
Bottom line he applied the sealer when the driveway was still wet and it flaked off and now looks terrible. Everyone makes mistakes we understood, but now after 2 years of going round and round he still refuses to fix his own mistake up even after promising to do so multiple times and us paying $380 out of pocket for him to apply new sealer.Lesson learned cheaper isn't always better !
Do your homework, this guy says he has been in business 20 years, he should have a decent amount of good reviews yet he has very few, most are negative.Most people in the Midwest are very tolerant of things and let things go instead of complaining that's probably why he doesn't have more negative reviews, so be careful.This the worst contractor we have had in over 25 years.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Were terrible
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bat Concrete Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Good morning, I am directing this issue to you because I am very disappointed at the treatment received by one of the managers at the outlet store located in Simpsonville, KY...."
- "After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy. It would be ok if it never rained! Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months..."
- "I bought a black pair & a grey pair of men air sumpremes. In 2 to 3 months the stitch came apart on the left shoe at the toe. These..."