Featured on Google+ 100% full

I purchased my $1800 sofa in June 2013. By October 2013, the cushions were no longer comfortable, saggy in fact, and the fabric (which is what drove up the cost) now wrinkles. Plus, the way the upholstery actually is on the cushion is no longer snug. If the cost of the sofa had been $500, I would not be complaining.

Related: Bassett Furniture - PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BASSETT! Defective fabric!!!

The couch looks as if it is ten years old. How did I come to the age? Well, my previous no name, purchased at a department store outlet center sofa was 20 years old when replaced by this "quality" "we take pride in" furniture. The Bassett couch now feels like my old sofa, without dinginess. It would have been less costly to reupholster and insert totally new cushions on my older model than purchasing this piece of Bassett furniture.

This is horrible because Bassett considers this "normal wear." Poppycock! Ikea's track record is better.

I shopped at and purchased from Bassett based on its track record and its partnership with HGTV. None of that means anything.

STAY AWAY FROM BASSETT!!

Review about: Sofa Upholstery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bassett Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bassett Furniture?

Comments

Anna
Orem, Utah, United States #854519

This was my exact experience.Within a year of purchasing a couch from them, it looks old and worn.

I hate this couch now that once looked so good in the store and online pics. Basset's "quality" standard is a crock. I agree..

save your money.Stay away from these guys!