BUYER BEWARE: 1-800-BUSY-DOG aka Basement Technologies fka Boston Basement Technologies - Overpriced, Botched Work

1 of 1 Basement Technologies reviews

The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair.They seemed legit.

The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install -- I told the sales person I already paid for the basement waterproofing and am not a happy customer. She asked "why?" I mentioned how they hire knuckleheads to do the install that have no sense of pride or craftsmanship in their work. No need to explain everything.

The pictures are worth thousands of words. I will point out that we paid for 15 feet of piping and only got 11 feet installed. The sales person on the phone then said, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy and I apologize for calling in error thinking you haven't already installed our system. Well we do have a solar panel system that can be installed on your basement waterproofing system so if the power goes out, your sub pump still works." I then said, "Are you KIDDING ME?!?" And then hung up.

They call back later mentioning a "discount" or a "great deal." Basement Technologies, aka "Busy Dog" formerly known as "Boston Basement Technologies" is overpriced, the sales people are aggressive, and their work is poor. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Buyer beware!Learn from me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Basement Technologies reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.