BUYER BEWARE: 1-800-BUSY-DOG aka Basement Technologies fka Boston Basement Technologies - Overpriced, Botched Work
The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair.They seemed legit.
The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install -- I told the sales person I already paid for the basement waterproofing and am not a happy customer. She asked "why?" I mentioned how they hire knuckleheads to do the install that have no sense of pride or craftsmanship in their work. No need to explain everything.
The pictures are worth thousands of words. I will point out that we paid for 15 feet of piping and only got 11 feet installed. The sales person on the phone then said, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy and I apologize for calling in error thinking you haven't already installed our system. Well we do have a solar panel system that can be installed on your basement waterproofing system so if the power goes out, your sub pump still works." I then said, "Are you KIDDING ME?!?" And then hung up.
They call back later mentioning a "discount" or a "great deal." Basement Technologies, aka "Busy Dog" formerly known as "Boston Basement Technologies" is overpriced, the sales people are aggressive, and their work is poor. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
Buyer beware!Learn from me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Basement Technologies Basement Waterproofing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."