Verified Reviewer

Bought a nice office chair from Barry's, Two days later I called him up and told him that I can't take the chair and want to return it because it was very uncomfortable for me because of my back problems. The reason I bought this particular one was because of the price and quality, thinking that it would be a good decision based on what I need.

He says that there is a restocking fee of 35% !!! I have heard of 10% before, but not 35. He would not give me the full amount that I had paid for it back $626. That was too much money for me to lose on just a return when the product is perfect and has nothing wrong with it after only two days.

Seems like I was a little entrapped when I found out that he might have taken it back if I had the box it came in, well they delivered it to me assembled with no box. After I called to return it, he said he can't sell it if it's not in the box.

Just buy somewhere else. Zero help from him

User's recommendation: buy some where else.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Barrys Office Furniture Reviews