Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work

24 of 50 Barrister Global Services Network reviews

It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.

I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.

I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.

I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.

Ed Stein

Littleton CO

720-335-9187

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 50 Barrister Global Services Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 02 #1193703 Ballwin, Missouri, United States

Do you want to go in a class action suit against barrister with me and a few others?
Let me know. All I would need is a >doc with your situation of no pay. Email me stllady2015@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply
Barrister_Global_Services

Jan 31 #1104123

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation. Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister. If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email payissues@barrister.com. If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website www.barrister.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.