Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work
It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.
I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.
I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.
I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Barrister Global Services Network Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist. On multiple occasions I have..."
- "After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile. After tagging and commenting on some..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "como consumidora le puedo decir que he tenido malas experiencias *** compras online, malas experiencias *** servicio al consumidor pero jamas he tenido una tan mala y decepcionante como esta!..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."