I want to start by saying I am not a fan of spending this kind of time too make a review but I had created a review on a local review site and see that this office had somehow had my review removed. As a medical professional, I believe people making a choice for a dentist or doctor should have all facts and information available to them when making the decision to visit the provider.
Almost went to this as we don't have many good options in Cheyenne. After my previous dentist retired, I went to the new dentist in his practice and absolutely hated him, he was horrible. I began looking for a new dentistin the Denver area and found this office and attempted to make an appointment. The woman on the phone (Sherrie?) was flip and condescending, but I didn't want that to turn me from what could be a good dentist - more importantly I need a good hygienist.
First this office wanted me to pay $50 to make an appointment.I understand wanting patients to keep appointments, but the explanation didn't sit well with me. I decided to hold off and do some checking on references/reviews. This office seems to have a reputation as a car salesman, money-first business. This set off a bit of a red flag, so I checked a little more and discovered that the dentist here has had a few issues with the state Dental Agency, with a history of improper treatment and recently gave medication to a patient who had a medical condition that this medication could have resulted in serious consequences, possibly death.
Needless to say, because I suffer anxiety at the dentist and require some sedation, I passed on this dentist and found a great office in Fort Collins - closer to my home.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."