Verified Reviewer

I ordered a barn last June, I put the deposit down with Sheila at the sales department as requested, the barn was delayed, passed the designated time and went into 5 mos passed order time. I canceled the barn with Sheila and she said they would send me back my deposit of $2120.00, I never received it as promised, I called Sheila back around December of 2021, she told me that she had requested it from accounts payable department, well I never got it, I was told to contact Sara at accounts payable, I did , after 4 or 5 tries I got ahold of Sara in accounts payable, she said shed send it out on April 8 2020, well 2 weeks have passed and no check, I have called back on April 18 2020 and all I get is the answer machine and no one calls me back.

I am a disabled Veteran and I would like my deposit back as promised, this is nearly 1year later and they still ignore me. I need my deposit back.

User's recommendation: Be very carful when you use this company as if you cancel your order for what ever reason they will not refund your deposit, I am thinking this is how they make their money by ripping off good people.

Comments