Glendale, Arizona

Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've sent numerous follow up emails, total silence. They can't be bothered to answer even to say to they're too busy to bother.

Related: Barnet Dulaney Perkins - Price gouging

I've sent email after email THROUGH THEIR portal. Nothing. I have complained on their Facebook page. Nothing. I've left reviews on yelp and Google maps. Nothing.

Clearly, customer service is an extremely low priority. As in they do not care. At all.

Review about: Eye Care Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Barnet Dulaney Perkins?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aids Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Claires - Ears newly pierced.Front of earring fell off after a couple of weeks! Claires "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Stanton Optical Delivery Service Review Stanton Optical "I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM. I was told the glasses would be available in an hour. They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away,..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more