Disappointed with Bark Busters

40 of 129 Bark Busters reviews

I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs.When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was the lifetime support, and they come to you, aka "in-home".

I worked with a trainer for a little bit, and she ended up retiring. No trainers took her place in my area, so all Bark Busters could offer me was video chatting with a trainer who lives on the East Coast. I tried it for a couple sessions, but that was not what I paid for. I wanted a trainer to be here, in person, to show me how to train, and correct me while I'm doing it.

This doesn't work if I have to hold my phone for him to see. I insisted they give me a partial 50% refund, which I thought was reasonable. They refused, saying "my original trainer took the payment, not Bark Busters. They guarantee lifetime support, not in-home support." Except their website says they are different from other training companies because they do IN-HOME SUPPORT.

I am so disappointed with them.

Now I'm out $1000, and all I want to do is find another trainer who CAN offer in-home support, but I'm not willing to do that without getting some money back from Bark Busters.I would suggest you think twice before singing a contract with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bark Busters Dog Training
Review category
Animal Services
review #744633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bark Busters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
40 of 129 Bark Busters reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.