Verified Reviewer

Barista Joe k cups are about the worst I have ever had; they are right up there with the bulk generic ones you can get at the feed store or Dollar General. They have a satisfaction guarantee but force you to pay for return shipping (in my case 14 bucks) for their horrible product instead of supplying a return shipping label like a decent company would.

Customer service was rude and had smart *** remarks for me when I inquired as to where my refund was after paying for return shipping and verifying that they had their box of crap back. This coffee is very weak (ordered the bold) compared to real brands like Starbucks or Green Mountain dark roasts.

Dont try to save a few bucks because you get what you pay for. I hope this will discourage others from making the same mistake I did and wasting money on this terrible product from an incompetent and rude staffed company.

User's recommendation: You get what you pay for, avoid this crap.

Preferred solution: $14.20 that I paid to return the horrible product to them.

Comments