New Orleans, Louisiana

Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.

They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.

Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.

The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.

I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.

I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated

Review about: Destroyed Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bari Leather Furniture?

Submit review

Comments

Kel
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #864106

It is now September 1 2014 and I still can't get any answers anywhere. I'm still pissed and I will hunt these people down!

Southern Motion Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Prestonsburg, Kentucky Southern Motion Furniture "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more