Bari Leather Furniture - Review about Damaged Furniture in New Orleans, Louisiana

2 of 3 Bari Leather Furniture reviews

Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.

They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.

Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.

The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.

I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.

I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Destroyed Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #490755

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bari Leather Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Bari Leather Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kel

Sep 01, 2014 #864106 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

It is now September 1 2014 and I still can't get any answers anywhere. I'm still pissed and I will hunt these people down!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bari Leather Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×