Bari Leather Furniture - Review about Damaged Furniture in New Orleans, Louisiana
Furniture was 8 wks late.Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift.
They broke the both center braces. Bari said do accept it and they would send me a new one. They were closing down at that point. When the supposed new couch came in it was the same one repaired through the trucking company.
Now I'm stuck with a compromised piece of furniture. The also lied to me. I was told the Lancaster couch was the exact same one they had. Specifically down wrapped cushion seats and back.
The back is regular poly fill. I tried and tried to cAll them but no answer. I bought a couch for over three thousand with a lifetime warranty. How's that going to happen.
I want my money back so I can go by the restoration hardware couch I really want.
I really really really want something done about this but who do you contact?Very frustrated
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Destroyed Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "The salon at 1621 Highway 15 N in Laurel, MS is complete ***!! I was told they could cut my hair the way I have had it for 29 years...."
- "Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated...."
- "I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies. The bag had a red piece of tape around it. I didn't notice that the other bags..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."